Music, food, brews and fun for the entire family! Parade and car show headquarters, and event entrance located at the Aztec City Plaza on S. Main St. at Chuska. This is an armband event.
- To register as an Oktoberfest Prime Vendor, Please contact Greta Quintana: firstname.lastname@example.org Spaces open now and filling fast!
- To register for the Car show and Parade, Please contact Delfin Gallegos at email@example.com. Trophies, prizes and an overall cash purse winner!
- To accept Oktoberfest Sponsor opportunities with benefits, Please contact Andrew Gallegos at firstname.lastname@example.org OR JR at email@example.com. Deadline October 9th, 2021
- To register as a Valued Volunteer with benefits Please contact CeCe Sallee at firstname.lastname@example.org. All Shifts include a T-shirt, Meal Ticket, and Music access!
- For all other production inquiries please contact Lorrie Lawrence at email@example.com or Rhonda Huntington at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oktoberfest Blues and Brews Festival Parade and Karfast Car Show
Welcome to the annual REVIVED Aztec New Mexico Oktoberfest! Join locals and visitors alike for a full day of live music, local brews, wine bistro and authentic Oktoberfest food. Enjoy shopping with a full line up of New Mexico vendors and local businesses! There’s something for everyone at this family friendly event.
Get there early! Take a curbside seat on main for our small town Oktoberfest Parade with local floats ($10 entry) and see the Karfast car show line up! The car show will remain throughout the day with a collectors first prize trophy in each category. You be the judge! Participate in the People’s Choice Award for the overall car show winner cash purse.
There’s more fun! A costume contest will be awarded a prize in three categories: Funniest, Fabulous, and Fantastic kid kostume. The Kidzone vendors and activities are open all day.
Each $5 arm band (21 and over) includes an Oktoberfest Grand prize raffle ticket. Kids are free. Additional raffle tickets may be purchased for $2 each. Schmooz with the VIPs at the indoor catered Bavarian VIP Lounge. Advance purchase armbands available for $15.
This event is made possible by a 100% volunteer driven committee of dedicated Aztec Chamber of commerce members and friends. Tax deductible sponsor opportunities make this event possible. Please go to the chamber website to find out how you can be involved in this annual community landmark festival!
- Oktoberfest Parade Map (PDF 270 KB)
- Oktoberfest Event Map (PDF 157 KB)
- Carshow Parade Registration Form (PDF 64 KB)